Wednesday 15 July 2020

Basteltraum Challenge #91 Anything goes

Hello everyone! πŸ’–


I'm Patrizia and I'm new in the Basteltraum design team. If you want to know more about me and my Cards please check That's me or my Instagram Page @acupofcards


My first challenge in the design team is "anything goes". So no worries, you can participate with everything you want! 
If you have any doubts or you don't know what to do, do it like I've done it. I've gone through my crafting stuff and picked out things I haven't used yet and created this card out of it!





At the end of the description you gonna find all the products I've used and the direct links if you wanna purchase something for YOUR NEXT PROJECT πŸ’–.




In first step I created a background on this white card base with distress inks and distress oxide. To separate the galaxy from the sky I used a masking tape. The galaxy I made roughly after a tutorial I've seen once on YouTube by danipeuss. For the black ink I prefer the ink blending tool it's easier for me to create a highly saturated surface. For the other colours I prefer using blending brushes.



In second step I used my stamping tool (as well for the upcoming sentiment in the banner) to stamp all the images onto a white copy paper and coloured it with my copic markers. I love these scissors to cut out all my images. These were highly recommended to me by Papierlisi and I really fell in love. Then I die cutted all the bits and pieces I needed with my Crossover II die cutting machiene.


The little sparkles I made with opaque white and a tooth brush. So it was time to assemble my card. 


For the final touch I added some little stars with the nuvo glow.


So the stars are glowing in the dark! 😍 

I could imagine to use this card as a motivational one, like you can do it! Or for a galaxy and sky lover, so you could change the sentiment to anything you want, like "Happy Birthday" or anything else you want.

So now it's your turn! Looking forward to your creations in this #91 anything goes challenge
Happy crafting!πŸ’–



Products I've used (and mostly purchased bastel-traum.ch)

Distress Inks (wilted violet)                                            ~ Ranger by Tim Holtz
Distress Inks (cracked pistachio, mermaid lagoon)       ~ Ranger by Tim Holtz
Distress Ink (black soot)                                                ~ Ranger by Tim Holtz
Distress Oxide (tumbled glass)                                     ~ Ranger by Tim Holtz
Mini Ink Blending Tool                                                   ~ Ranger
Blender Brushes                                                           ~ by Taylored Expressions
Cutter Bee (Scissors)                                                   ~ EK Success
Plane Awesome (Stamps)                                            ~ by Sunny Studio
Out of this world (Stamps)                                            ~ by Lawn Fawn
Super Star (Stamps)                                                     ~ by Lawn Fawn
Stichted Rainbow (Die)                                                 ~ by Lawn Fawn
Fluffy Coulds (Die)                                                        by Sunny Studio
Nuvo Glow Drops                                                          ~ by Nuvo

























0 comments:

Post a Comment