Tuesday 15 September 2020

Basteltraum Challenge #93 Fall

 Hello everybody!๐Ÿ’–


Warm summer days are slowly fading, first trees getting colourful leaves so it's time for another challenge! Nothing suits better than fall cards. 

I had way too many ideas for suitable cards so I created two of them.



Hedgehog under leaves!


In the first step, I created the magic iris and placed the leaves on it which I marked with a pencil.


Then I placed the sausage part in my stamping tool to stamp the leaves on it.


Colouring with my Copic markers.


The finished iris.


Then I created the background with the magic iris add on. I just layered the leaves randomly.


For the centre, I layered a hedgehog on leaves.

So now just colouring-in and putting everything together. 

๐Ÿ’›

Squirrels in the tree!


First I created the background, with just simple layering and colouring with Copic markers and blending brushes.


Then I assembled the iris in the first place and stamped on it afterwards. I used a pencil as well for marking where to stamp. 

Colouring, assembling, finished!

๐Ÿ’š

So now it's your turn, looking forward to your projects on Bastel Traum Challenge
Happy crafting!

๐Ÿ’–
Patrizia

Products I've used, purchased on bastel-traum.ch:

Lawn Fawn ~ Magic Iris
Lawn Fawn ~ Magic Iris Add on
Lawn Fawn ~ Hey Lady
Gerda Steiner ~ Fall in love










1 comment:

  1. Wow, Patrizia... Ein tolle Blog Beitrag und die Karten HAMMERMร„SSIG.. Vielen herzlichen Dank fรผr Deine Inspiration an der bastel-traum Challenge.

    GLG
    Ute
    DT bastel-traum Challenge

    ReplyDelete